Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE configuration with Avaya Switch

deepakramanath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to configure Cisco ISE, version 2.3 for a network device, Avaya switch. So far, I have managed to install the ISE 2.3 on a VM host and carry out initial setup via the CLI. The ISE admin portal is accessible via the web.

The idea is to make Cisco ISE with TACACS+ for AAA and configure a netwrok device (avaya switch) talk to the ISE for AAA. I am reading through the ISE administrative guide to carry out the configuration, however, given its exhaustive content, I' having difficulty to carry out the same.

Are there any tutorials on how to configure ISE that I can read/watch and learn from it? Or if I can get any assistance in configuring, it would be much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If avaya support device admin then it should work

Does ISE Support My Network Access Device?

i did a quick google search but don't see any specific docs on ISE and avaya, have you looked at the avaya documentation on how to configure?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If avaya support device admin then it should work

Does ISE Support My Network Access Device?

i did a quick google search but don't see any specific docs on ISE and avaya, have you looked at the avaya documentation on how to configure?

ognyan.totev
Level 5
Level 5

Here is the Avaya and the version supported

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: