cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Load on SNS-3615

MEWO Cedrick
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team, I purchased two Cisco SNS-3615 for my end customer and in the BOM I have this option "SW-36X5-ISE-K9(Cisco ISE Software Load on SNS-36x5-K9 appliance) and want to confirm if the software is already loaded on the appliance or I have to download on software website for deployment?

Please waiting for your feedback.

Best Regards.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The 3615 will ship with ISE 2.6 installed and ready for setup. When it arrives you will have to access it via keyboard/monitor unless the CIMC gets a DHCP address.

Once you have access to the CIMC you can use the HTML KVM to run through the ISE setup script.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The 3615 will ship with ISE 2.6 installed and ready for setup. When it arrives you will have to access it via keyboard/monitor unless the CIMC gets a DHCP address.

Once you have access to the CIMC you can use the HTML KVM to run through the ISE setup script.

Thanks Jason, very helpfull 

Thanks Damien for your quick feedback.

Jessie Escobedo
Level 1
Level 1
Is 2.6 also come with the SNS-3655?

Hello Jessie,

In my knowledge all Cisco SNS-36X5-K9 comes with ISE already installed on it all you need is to apply the initial config to help you have control of device and deploy your solution as needed. You'll need below informations for initial setup

- IP Address

- DNS information

- NTP information

- Admins credentials.

- Etc.

But if you have any doubt you can confirm with your support or reseller.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: