cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE REST API get (all) endpoints from specific network device

randomuser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi together, does anybody know how to use the ERS API in ISE version 2.4, to get all known, currently connected, endpoints on a specific network device (in example: which endpoints are connected to AccessSwitch_01 and/or maybe also at which location)? I need to read out, which endpoints are connected to which network device to make adapted changes.

Thanks and regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Currently, that API option is not available in ISE 2.4. The only way to get the connected endpoints to a specific device is available under context visibility. I can suggest you like, you can forward the logs to some SIEM solution & from there you can trigger some changes based on the event.

-Aravind

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Currently, that API option is not available in ISE 2.4. The only way to get the connected endpoints to a specific device is available under context visibility. I can suggest you like, you can forward the logs to some SIEM solution & from there you can trigger some changes based on the event.

-Aravind

Thanks for an Update on that. Did someone know if this is this planned in Release 2.4 through a patch or in a higher release in the future?
I find this a very important and useful API, especially since the information within the ISE is part of the "standard".