cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE wifi Mac OSX EAP-TLS authentication and EAP-TLS wired on Aruba switches

Capricorn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I did configure Cisco ISE 1.4 to authenticate against windows using EAP-TLS running Cisco Wifi controller and Cisco Wired switches.

Now for next task the plan is to have ISE for EAP-TLS for windows and Mac osx computer running using Cisco Meraki controller.

Can I use EAP-TLS easily to authenticate users using Mac Book?

Is ISE works fine with Aruba 2540 if I want to implement 802.1x for wired connection using EAP-TLS?

And finally users running some ubuntu or *nix flavour?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For macOS - just like iOS - you will need to use the Apple Configurator Tool to provision a profile with the CA/ISE server certificate(s) and the endpoint certificate. Alternatively, if you have an MDM or other desktop management tool, it can help you provision profiles with certs to your devices.

As for Linux, there is xsupplicant and possibly others. A quick Internet search should turn up several articles on the topic of configuration.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For macOS - just like iOS - you will need to use the Apple Configurator Tool to provision a profile with the CA/ISE server certificate(s) and the endpoint certificate. Alternatively, if you have an MDM or other desktop management tool, it can help you provision profiles with certs to your devices.

As for Linux, there is xsupplicant and possibly others. A quick Internet search should turn up several articles on the topic of configuration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: