Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE

Sai Paritala
Level 1
Level 1

Friends,

I have 2.2.0.470 version with patch version 8 installed in my ISE boxes, I see lot of options missing under Administration, work centres. for ex: I don't see device administration,  and various other options in other tabs, how can I enable these options? do I have to upgrade to 2.4? Please let me know. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Could it be that they only have a base license installed?

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

pan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you logging in Admin node? Only Admin node will show all the option.

Hello Pan,

Thank you for your quick response. I am the super admin. I also checked using the local account. I still don't see it. This is strange. I am not sure if I am missing something here. 

Super admin is different from admin node. You also need to login as super admin but you need to login to admin node of your deployment.

How many node you have in your network? Could you share screenshot of what you are seeing?

For example there are two node in below screenshot. We need to login to primary admin node.

gui option.png

Hello Sir,

Please see below screenshots. I am logging to the primary node. As I said earlier, I logged in with the local admin credentials.ISE-Administration.pngISE-Work Centers.pngISE1.JPG

Could you share below screenshot and also share with which user you have tired to login.

Administration>System>Admin Access

gui-2.png

Hi - Please find the screenshot. Yes, I am entering thru "Administration>System>Admin Access"Ise-Admin.png

Could it be that they only have a base license installed?

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your question, Yes, I see device admin has been disabled in licensing. Does this mean we need to get Plus or Apex license? We are planning to upgrade the ISE to 2.4 from the current 2.2.0.470 version. Please see the screenshot. Thanks!

ISE-Lisence..JPG

Thank you Pan and Jason for your insight. I think we should get new smart license for device administration and other stuff. Will get back to you if I need any more info. 

Regards,

Sai.