cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Sponsor Approval Email

tertang@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I need to be able to customise the email notification for sponsor email approval as follows:

"A visitor has requested access naming you as the sponsor.

Please click here to confirm the request from your Desktop PC.
Please click here to confirm the request from your Mobile Device. "

The hyperlink for mobile device link uses the protocol header "mibrowsers://"  to open HTTPS links in mobile devices.

Approval via mobile devices needs to be via the MobileIron web@work browser.

I can't seem to find anything under Sponsor Portal > Portal Page Customizations>> Manage and Approve.

anyone?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customization of the sponsor notifications is listed in the admin guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-2/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_22/b_ise_admin_guide_22_chapter_010000.html?bookSearch=true#task_21A9D4748CCB4AE0AE61D632AE0369CD

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customization of the sponsor notifications is listed in the admin guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-2/admin_guide/b_ise_admin_guide_22/b_ise_admin_guide_22_chapter_010000.html?bookSearch=true#task_21A9D4748CCB4AE0AE61D632AE0369CD

Sent from my iPhone

Jason,

I've already gone through that.

There's no options available for me to create additional text and information /hyperlinks other than the static text pre-defined.

Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 2.2 - Customize End-User Web Portals [Cisco Identity Servic…

Choose Work Centers > Guest Access > Portals & Components > Configure > Self-Registered Guest Portals > Edit > Portal Page Customization > Approval Request Email. Here you can:

1. Change the default Logo that is specified under Global Page Customizations.
  2. Specify the Subject and Email body. Use predefined variables to specify the guest account information to be included in the email message. Use the mini-editor and HTML tags to customize the text. For example, to include a link to the Sponsor portal in the request approval email, click the Create a Link button, add the FQDN to the Sponsor portal.
  3. Preview your customization on all devices using Send Test Email to ensure that it appears as it should.
  4. Don't forget to click Save and then Close.

it seems to be a issue with the self-reg portal.

Deleted the old portal and recreated another one. This time the "approval request email" appears.

Thank you.