cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customised Protocol Header to mibrowser:// instead of HTTPS:// for Approval Request Email

tertang@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I need to send out a customised approval request hyperlink using mibrowsers:// protocol header instead of HTTPS://

used by the default variable

$ui_self_reg_email_approve_link_start$ Approve $ui_self_reg_email_approve_link_end$

The use case is for sponsors to do approval via desktop and mobile.

If doing approval via Desktop, the standard HTTPS hyperlink to Guest portal will apply.

if doing approval via Mobile, it needs to be open a in secured mobile browser through the MDM MobileIron Web@work. And for this to work, the hyperlink needs to use the "mibrowsers:// " protocol header.

anyone???

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I was working with developer and there is nothing he can do clientside from what he said

If you have any example we can take offline with him

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The current research is looking like this will be an enhancement request not something we can do in normal portal customization

Thanks Jason, I will let the account know on this.

Do you think its possible to do a URL rewite clientside using javascript without reloading page ?

I was working with developer and there is nothing he can do clientside from what he said

If you have any example we can take offline with him

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: