cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disappearing portals and policies

mmcfarlin456
Level 1
Level 1

In ISE 2.3, patch 1, has anyone encountered an issue where the client provisioning and certificate provisioning portals disappear? I tried recreating the client provisioning portal, and after saving it and coming back to it, it disappeared as well.

By the way, my wired authentication policies no longer show up either. I'm not sure what event triggered this.

This is a lab setup. I might have to rebuild it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've seen empty listings of those two portals and a browser refresh (Function Key F5) usually brings them back.

The auth policy display issue might be due to CSCvg44615. If confirmed, you may also open a TAC case to get the hot patch or wait for Patch 2.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've seen empty listings of those two portals and a browser refresh (Function Key F5) usually brings them back.

The auth policy display issue might be due to CSCvg44615. If confirmed, you may also open a TAC case to get the hot patch or wait for Patch 2.

Thanks for clearing that up Hsing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: