Views
Helpful
Replies

Guest portal sequence and users

dgaikwad
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Experts,

I am in the middle of configuring and testing the guest sponsor portal flow.

I have created sponsored guest portal and assigned the guest portal sequence as the authentication method. This sequence only contains Guest users, the default one, that comes with ISE.

Now the question is that, where are these Guest Users stored? Is there anyway I could take a look at them, the way I could for Guest registered endpoints?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ben Walters
Level 3
Level 3

There is a separate sponsor portal for managing guest user accounts. 

In ISE 2.4 you can go to Work Centers > Guest Access > Manage Accounts from here there should be a link to the sponsor portal page. 

You may have to set it up first from Work Centers > Guest Access > Portals & Components > Sponsor Portals.

Hopefully you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ben Walters
Level 3
Level 3

There is a separate sponsor portal for managing guest user accounts. 

In ISE 2.4 you can go to Work Centers > Guest Access > Manage Accounts from here there should be a link to the sponsor portal page. 

You may have to set it up first from Work Centers > Guest Access > Portals & Components > Sponsor Portals.

Hopefully you find this helpful.

Thank you for the quick reply, I was aware if managing them from the portal, however I was looking for something like a group that we, the same that is present in ISE at, Administration -> Identities -> Users?

There is no other way of viewing or managing guests in ISE

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: