cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to import csv file format mac address to endpoint identity group

FedMedz11
Level 1
Level 1

how to import CSV file format mac address to endpoint identity group list. ISE 2.4Version

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 9.08.29 PM.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You do this through the Context Visibility > Endpoint gui page. There is an import button there that allows you to import a CSV file, you will specify the static assignment column as true (column S I think), and then the identity group name in another (I believe column C).
https://<ise node ip>/admin/#context_dir/context_dir_devices

Once you click "Import > Import from File" it will open a new window, you can download the import template there.

import1.png

import.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You do this through the Context Visibility > Endpoint gui page. There is an import button there that allows you to import a CSV file, you will specify the static assignment column as true (column S I think), and then the identity group name in another (I believe column C).
https://<ise node ip>/admin/#context_dir/context_dir_devices

Once you click "Import > Import from File" it will open a new window, you can download the import template there.

import1.png

import.png

thank you

thank you so much

hi,

i am literally going crazy trying to import mac addresses via the csv file i always get a different error!
I have selected the macs to export from my ise 2.3, exported the .cvs file, now if I import it into my ise 2.6 it gives me the error I attach, I have tried changing the file by only entering mac add and identity group but I can't get out of it.....do you have any advice?

MaErre21325_0-1685350768011.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: