cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

if i need policy set on Cisco ISE (2.4) up 1000 policy how i do this ?

Hi 

if i need policy set on Cisco ISE up 1000 policy how i do this ?

because maxmum policy set version 2.4 up to 200 policy set.

i have ise box 2 box, SNS 3595 and primary and standby NAD up to 8000+ and identity upto 1000+ users.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Advocate

Re: if i need policy set on Cisco ISE (2.4) up 1000 policy how i do this ?

2.4 supports 1000 authentication policies, and 3200 authorization rules as per the scaling guide. I would question going down the route you are headed though as that sounds like a nightmare to manage.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-performance-amp-scale/ta-p/3642148

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VIP Advocate

2.4 supports 1000 authentication policies, and 3200 authorization rules as per the scaling guide. I would question going down the route you are headed though as that sounds like a nightmare to manage.
https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-performance-amp-scale/ta-p/3642148

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

thank you Damien Miller

2.4 supports 1000 authentication policies, and 3200 authorization rules  So both policies is under of Policy Sets right .

i saw in doc about Maximum number of Policy Sets 2.4 support to 200 policy sets.

if i need Maximum number of Policy Sets 2.4 support to 500 . can i do it ?