Views
Helpful
Replies

integrating JAMF MDM with AD for Macintosh computer authentication

aravikumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

In our environment Macintosh computers are part of AD. The Macintosh endpoints are managed using JAMF Pro.

In order to do PEAP computer authentication for Macs using ISE, do we have to integrate JAMF with AD and pull the AD computer groups that consists of all the Macintosh endpoints?

Thanks,

Aravind.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paul
Level 10
Level 10

All JAMF needs to do is push a network profile to the Macs that enabled PEAP computer authentication.   I am not a JAMF expert, but I believe there are articles out there describing this and I have had customers do it.  Technically you don't need JAMF to do this.  You can manually build your own profile and install it or use OSX server application, but JAMF makes things easier.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

paul
Level 10
Level 10

All JAMF needs to do is push a network profile to the Macs that enabled PEAP computer authentication.   I am not a JAMF expert, but I believe there are articles out there describing this and I have had customers do it.  Technically you don't need JAMF to do this.  You can manually build your own profile and install it or use OSX server application, but JAMF makes things easier.