Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 and Meraki Deployment - CNA Apple Issues

creviscrevis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

We have some issues with CNA Apple in ISE 2.2  and Meraki deployment . I read that is supported in this ISE  version, but didn´t working. To access guest redirection page i need open the browser manually , Another import information is that with Android devices working good.

Could you please help me ?

18 Replies 18

Haha. I see we think along the same lines. I completely agree with you about the people telling us “just use Meraki.” You seem to be in the same boots as me. When you hit a certain point (feature or size) Meraki just doesn’t do it the same. A Cisco SE told me a year or two ago when someone on my team asked the major difference, his response was its Cisco without all the nerd knobs. Apparently when it comes to ios with CWA, it left off the knob that makes it work. I really feel there is one small feature that needs to be turned on or off to make it more compatible, I just haven’t found it yet to ask Meraki if its there on their side and we just can’t see it yet.

I don’t think the version of ISE has anything to do with it. However recommend ISE 2.2 minimum to work with Apple CNA

aruscheng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cleverson,

I have get the same problem like you.

With the same environment, ISE2.2, Meraki AP and customize guest portal from isepb.

Just want to know if you have solve the problem? Or anyone can help in this problem, thanks.

Please reach out to the tac and let us know