cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.2 Anyone seeing Conditions disappear under TACACS Authorization policy?

jkozlov
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add conditions (equipment related) to my TACACS Authorization policy and it is there before I save the policy, but when after it is done saving, it disappears and it not there anymore.  I edit the rule and the condition is gone. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If ISE upgraded from a previous release, you might have run into CSCvd14926

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Were you able to add it at all? Which browser are you using? Any particular dictionaries impacted or all?

At times, I run into similar even in previous releases. As a practice, I usually open the condition box again after any edits before saving the whole policy set.

What I found is that I was trying to use POLICY ELEMENTS>NETWORK CONDITIONS>DEVICE NETWORK CONDITIONS, which from a network person perspective would have made sense, but after some more reading found that I actually had to use POLICY ELEMENTS>CONDITIONS>AUTHORIZATION SIMPLE CONDITIONS, create each condition there and tie it to is respective Network Device Group.  This box does not seem to be that "intuitive" for someone who is just trying to build the ACS side of this appliance for usage.  But figured it out.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If ISE upgraded from a previous release, you might have run into CSCvd14926