peterace1
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone taking this course, 

SISE - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine v2.3

most of the stuff out there is dated and covers version under 2.0

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As far as I know, it will be ILT (Both remote and local), but heard of plans for CBT in the future. Let me find out and let you know.

I don't believe there are plans for condensed version of this course.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I went through the training and the lab materials to validate the content for the latest SISE course before it was released. It provides good resources for anyone interested in learning the major aspect of the product. If you have any specific questions about the course, let me know.

Do you know if this course or a condense version will be available in the Cisco learning Library?

Thanks for you quick response!

As far as I know, it will be ILT (Both remote and local), but heard of plans for CBT in the future. Let me find out and let you know.

I don't believe there are plans for condensed version of this course.

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

FYI, we are working on E-Learning version of SISE before the end of the year. It will include hands on labs as well.

raufm
Level 4
Level 4

My Co-Worker took 2.2 earlier in the year and was very impressed with the content of it. I would assume that 2.3 be about same or better.

I am looking at retaking the ISE Course as some nice features have been added since I took it as SISE 1.0. There used to be 3 day refresh course, not sure if one would be available for 2.2/2.3 or 2.4.

Chris Johnson
Level 1
Level 1

Todd Lammle offers courses on up to date code on both ISE and Firepower. I would check him out. I think most of the ISE are online or self paced.