cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4.0.357 (Patch 8) upgrade (Sponsor Portal problem) - You do not have access to this feature. Contact the help desk for assistance.

catalin_ionescu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

please advise, I have a problem after the Cisco ISE 1.4 upgrade to 2.4 version (through 2.1 intermediate version): all the users defined in Sponsor Portal cannot be modified (WorkCenters / Manage accounts).

I try to edit any user and to change/correct any field (Duration, From/ To Date / Time), but when I save the changes I receive this message: "You do not have access to this feature. Contact the help desk for assistance."

Same message I receive when I create a new user and try to modify it, the user can be created but it cannot be modified.

Also when I try to connect via Cisco AnyConnect with the old or new user, I receive the "your account is disabled" message from AnyConnect. On the previous ISE 1.4 version, all the users worked properly.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Catalin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
That’s quite the upgrade. Too many upgrades over and over. I would have recommended just a fresh install and point to the old ise guest database

New accounts get added on new system
Old accounts die gracefully on old system

I would recommend contacting the tac to help you and see if they can fix the database

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
That’s quite the upgrade. Too many upgrades over and over. I would have recommended just a fresh install and point to the old ise guest database

New accounts get added on new system
Old accounts die gracefully on old system

I would recommend contacting the tac to help you and see if they can fix the database