Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 M&T reporting health status as unavailable

dgaikwad
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Experts,

Recently we had setup a new 2.4 cluster, and one of our secondary M&T node was removed from our old 2.0 cluster, patched and upgraded and then joined to the new 2.4 cluster, as Primary M&T

Then as per the decided design promoted another node as Primary and since then this (old primary) has been reporting alarm health status unavailable.
The other thing that I observed was that, when I promote this as a Primary, suddely health alarms stop.

I have also verified that there is no connectivity issue between this node and PAN.

Any pointers as off why this could be happening?
Are there any settings that I need to check for this node?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anthonylofreso
Level 4
Level 4

Sounds like a TAC case. I'd check certificates too. Make sure you have proper admin certs in place.

View solution in original post

I had not followed up with the issue, but it was resolved with a patch as suggested by TAC.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

anthonylofreso
Level 4
Level 4

Sounds like a TAC case. I'd check certificates too. Make sure you have proper admin certs in place.

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Definitely contact TAC.  There are a couple known bugs that can cause this.  

Did not get a chance to check the certificates, but we have a TAC raised for this issue last Friday.

Will check and see what they have found out for this one.
Thank you!

Hi. M facing same issue.

Please update us with the right solution.

Thank you.

I had not followed up with the issue, but it was resolved with a patch as suggested by TAC.