cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 patch 2 pulled from CCO?

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Anyone know when patch 2 is going to re-appear? According to the Release Notes (which are still downloadable) the patch was made available on Friday 27th July.

Software Updates for Identity Services Engine

Product Name:

Identity Services Engine Software

Software Type:

Identity Services Engine System Software

Release Version:

Alert Type:

New File

File Name:

ise-patchbundle-2.4.0.357-Patch2-18072612.SPA.x86_64.tar.gz

File Description:

Cisco Identity Services Engine Software Patch Version 2.4.0.357-Patch2-18072612. Apply this patch to an existing ISE 2.4.0 installation.

File Release Date:

27-JUL-2018

Find additional information in Software Downloads index.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See my comment at ISE 2.4 Patch 2 Release Now Available earlier today. No ETA at the moment.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

See my comment at ISE 2.4 Patch 2 Release Now Available earlier today. No ETA at the moment.

thanks Hsing. I just realised that ISE content appears in other places in Cisco Community (like your article in the Security Blogs).  I will have to create an RSS subscription to that

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Oh man, this if the third time in a year where I have seen a patch released and then pulled back down. It was only a few months ago when I sat in the Cisco offices listening to Cisco employees talking about the internal push for improved software quality. We are still waiting, we have customers questioning the abilities of the products constantly and this looks very bad.