Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 Profiler feed missing Profiler 4 updates

Istvan Matyasovszki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I am trying to upload offline as well online the latest ISE Profiler Feed update to an ISE 2.4 Patch2 deployment. Both methods are failing and currently investigating the root cause with TAC. While troubleshooting we've observed that the Profiler feed update contains the following elements :

----8<----

Cisco ISE Feed Service - Offline Update Package
Package Creation Date: Wed Feb 06 06:00:59 PST 2019

This report lists the approved device profiles contained in this Offline Update Package.

Device profiles in each feed are listed newest first.

Feed: Profiler:1 (203 approved device profiles)
Feed: Profiler:2 (73 approved device profiles)
Feed: Profiler:3 (17 approved device profiles)
Feed: OUI (OUI data was last updated from IEEE on Wed Feb 06 05:11 PST 2019)

---->8--------

Shouldn't there be a Profiler:4 set as well, including new profiles added with ISE 2.4 ?

Many thanks

Istvan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I do not think we added any new profiles specific for ISE 2.4 in the profiler feed. The main change in ISE 2.4 is the addition of IoTAsset dictionary and the profiles are in the community -- Cisco ISE Industrial Network Director (IND) IoT Profile Library v1.0

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please continue working with the TAC to determine the root cause.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I do not think we added any new profiles specific for ISE 2.4 in the profiler feed. The main change in ISE 2.4 is the addition of IoTAsset dictionary and the profiles are in the community -- Cisco ISE Industrial Network Director (IND) IoT Profile Library v1.0

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: