cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.4 : reports: export summary : stuck with the message: cancellation in progress

gillessapene
Level 1
Level 1

I have cancelled a scheduled report which had already run and now it shows " Cancellation in progress" and the scheduled reports have stopped working. 

image.pngI cannot recreate it because when I select "Reports" then I select any report, when I click on "schedule" on the top right corner, nothing happens.

Can you help ?

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Reloading the primary MNT should clear these, it would at least be a non impacting step you could try yourself. End users will not be impacted by doing this, you will just have a logging gap on your primary MNT for the time it spends reloading.  The secondary MNT will seamlessly provide dashboard and live logs during a primary reload. 

If for some reason that doesn't clear them, then you will have to get TAC engaged.  

View solution in original post

Hi Damien,

thanks for the help.

Do you mean to enter the cli command : reload ?

You are right. The secondary ISE should takeover during this time. I will give it a try, but as it is the firdt time, I will do this outside the business hours.

Thanks

Gilles

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Reloading the primary MNT should clear these, it would at least be a non impacting step you could try yourself. End users will not be impacted by doing this, you will just have a logging gap on your primary MNT for the time it spends reloading.  The secondary MNT will seamlessly provide dashboard and live logs during a primary reload. 

If for some reason that doesn't clear them, then you will have to get TAC engaged.  

Hi Damien,

thanks for the help.

Do you mean to enter the cli command : reload ?

You are right. The secondary ISE should takeover during this time. I will give it a try, but as it is the firdt time, I will do this outside the business hours.

Thanks

Gilles

I have reloaded the primary ISE and you were right, it has cleared the "in progress" messages.

I can even create some scheduled reports.

Thanks

Gilles

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: