Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE + Citrix XenDesktop Integration

marceta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I am going crazy but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a ISE + Citrix integration whitepaper for .ica connections from thin clients. I’ve looked everywhere and Arpan gave me a hand an could not find. I know we integrate with XenMobile MDM, but I require Authentication services for Corporate users coming in from Thin Client Citrix sessions.

Does this even exist? What do we tell customers who have nearly full Citrix environments here? They dropped this at the end of a demo and I said I believe we can integrate but let me get you some more information.

Thanks,

Pete Marceta

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Peter,

You can find information on ISE solution and integration in the ISE design community. Ofcourse we have one for Xenmobile as well. Please take a look.

ISE Design & Integration Guides

Thanks

Krishnan

Hi Krishnan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I actually need XenDesktop (VDI) integration, and not XenMobile (MDM) integration. I believe that we can use 802.1x authentication over Citrix .ica sessions but can't find any guidance.

Regards,

Pete

Thanks Thomas for sending that through. I'll send to the customer/partner and see if that works for them (I know very little about Citrix).

Cheers,

Pete

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: