cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ISE 2.3 Patch 7 has been posted. This will be the last patch for the ISE 2.3 release!
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

ISE Current active session

is there away to find out why the session is still active? I logged in the the devices in question and did " show users" and "show line" and I only see my name and my login line.Current Active sessions.JPG

Thanks

BigK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Engager

Re: ISE Current active session

There are a couple patches where this is disabled to avoid a bug, but renabled (breaks logging though under high load again). Issue identified and will be fixed in future patch again.
5 REPLIES 5
VIP Advocate

Can you see whether TACACS accounting is configured on the device, and if so, is ISE receiving it?

I know that with RADIUS the sessions are maintained in real-time only if RADIUS Accounting is enabled.  I cannot recall whether it's the same for TACACS.  But give it a shot anyway.

VIP Engager

There are a couple patches where this is disabled to avoid a bug, but renabled (breaks logging though under high load again). Issue identified and will be fixed in future patch again.
Beginner

@Damien Miller 

Thanks!

Beginner

Thanks Arme,

Yes, Tacacs is enabled on the Device. I don't know how to check to see if ISE is receiving it. 

Beginner

Arne,

TACACS accounting is configured on the device and ISE receiving it.

Thanks
BigK