cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE EAT Tool fails at around 26k endpoints

Cory Peterson
Level 5
Level 5

I have been using the ISE EAT tool for a while but over the past couple months I have rarely been able to get a report pulled using ISE EAT tool. I have around 45k endpoints in the database. 

Most times it get stuck at around 26k endpoints and the dot circle just keep spinning. I have let it sit over night and still does not finish. Other times it will look like it finishes but gets stuck on "Saving Report" and never finishes. If I close out the tool when it is stuck on "Saving Report" I can open the tool and it looks fine and the report even shows up but when I try to export it I get the following error javascript error "Cannot read property 'count' of undefined at db.get" (Also attached a screen shot)

Anyone else having issues like this?

2 Replies 2

Nidhi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which ISE Version are you using ? 

alternatively , you can use Application Configure ISE  - Get All Endpoints option

Thanks,

Nidhi

I am using ISE version 2.4, I have used the CLI commands to pull the data but it does not pull all the same fields as the ISEEAT tool. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: