Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Guest Portal Customization Assistance

Keith Simmons
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team,

My customer would like to hide all the Fields displayed on the Self-Registration Success Page and only display the Sign-On button.

The reason for this request is the Guest Users will never be prompted to login with their system generated account via Self-Registration due to the option selected in the Guest Portal Settings to "Allow guests to log in directly from the Self-Registration Success page". If guest user leaves wifi and comes back within 24hrs we will allow guest users to guest network without prompting for login settings.Hemce if they connect to the guest network after 24hrs they will have to go through registration as in the ISE Servers are setup to purge all guest accounts after 24 hours have expired.

Please Advise

mulatif

pimvanriet

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customer is welcome to post here directly

Guest portal > Portal settings  > Self-reg success page

Hide all the checkboxes and you get a clean page!

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 6.07.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 6.05.31 PM.png

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Customer is welcome to post here directly

Guest portal > Portal settings  > Self-reg success page

Hide all the checkboxes and you get a clean page!

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 6.07.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 6.05.31 PM.png

The problem here is when you deselect the available fields i get a error that mentions the following " Please include username and password on the self-registration success page or ensure credentials are otherwise send to guest via email or sms"

My customer doesnt have this request anymore so i will mark this one as closed

Agree the system requires you to notify someway of the credentials (to protect the admin from breaking the flow). Another way would be to use some javascript to hide the fields you can’t disable

I have this issue you mentioned below.  I need to hide two screen prompts (Username and Password since ISE forces you to include those on the screen) and the values for these fields (which appear immediately after each of these prompts).  What would I write in the Optional Content 2 box to do this?

Please provide new post with exactly with you like to see and some screenshots, pages and flow. will see what we can do

Here is the screen with the Username and Password prompts and values. I want to hide all four those items.
[cid:image001.png@01D563D2.40205380]

Please make a new posting with full details of the flow and why you need that so I can see if it’s a good option for you.

Lets make a new clean post if needed

Also did you first check out the flows and customization on http://cs.co/ise-guest

I dont know why it worked for you. I tested this using ISE 2.3