cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

ISE guest portal customization

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create the guest policy on ISE. I only want to use password field which changes 1st day every of month which users can access on the company's website. Is there a way we can create that? No username, only password.

If there is a way then i have another question only if its possible. Is there a way to create a script or auto generating policy that changes the password every month and it sends an automatic email to the company's website to update it? Or do i have to make an external radius linux box and create a script that does it every month?

Any help would be really appreciated. And I am running ISE version 2.2

Thanks

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE guest portal customization

To keep it simple for yourself why not use the hotspot portal with its passcode option

You will need to create your own scripting but here is something to get started

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-64018?mobileredirect=true#jive_content_id_Customizations

Look at the ISE api automating hotspot link

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

To keep it simple for yourself why not use the hotspot portal with its passcode option

You will need to create your own scripting but here is something to get started

https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-64018?mobileredirect=true#jive_content_id_Customizations

Look at the ISE api automating hotspot link

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks for your help Jason