cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ISE 2.3 Patch 7 has been posted. This will be the last patch for the ISE 2.3 release!
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

ISE installation stuck

I am trying to re-image 2.4 on an SNS-3515 by mounting ISO from a local machine.

The image upgrade is getting stuck at the below stage.

We have upgrade the CIMC and BIOS to the latest version.

Verified the md5 too. 

Has anyone run into this issue ?

stuck.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE installation stuck

Assuming the screen taken during the ISO installation, then this previous discussion might help: Solved: Creating a USB Boot disk for fresh ISE ... - Cisco Community

Best to create a USB install drive out of the ISE install ISO and install from that.

3 REPLIES 3
Cisco Employee

Assuming the screen taken during the ISO installation, then this previous discussion might help: Solved: Creating a USB Boot disk for fresh ISE ... - Cisco Community

Best to create a USB install drive out of the ISE install ISO and install from that.

VIP Engager

Are you selecting option 1 for installation, keyboard and mouse? I had a coworker recently have the installation hang at nearly the same point (wait for plymouth boot screen to quit) when he mistakenly selected #2 serial console. You made it past that step so might be unrelated.

Cisco Employee

Thanks for your responses.

After multiple attempts we were able to finally install ISE.

I chose option 2nd - Keyboard/monitor