cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE MyDevices Portal customization (remove the column for pending/register state)

please open a new thread as its not directly related to this.

Also would recommend working with the TAC if something is working then stops working likely a bug
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: ISE MyDevices Portal customization (remove the column for pending/register state)

It's directly related to this thread, the scripts aren't working for me. We have never gotten them to work. I was just providing the version for color.

Cisco Employee

You said they disappeared which is a tac issue, please open a new thread instead of back and forth on this
Beginner

How can the Column "Status" be hidden on the "My Devices" Site?image.png

Cisco Employee

That's what this thread is for. remove column for pending/ register "state"