Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE not showing accounting details

Hi All,

I have a question on the ISE accounting report.

When clicking on the details, the details page opens, but no info is displayed under the 'accounting details' section.

Is this normal behavior? Or can this be turned on somehow?

It would be of great help if it could display the received AVPs here :-)

I could observe this in ISE 2.4 and 2.6

ise-acc.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bram,

Please work with TAC or a partner to open an enhancement request. You can also do it from ISE UI from the top right feedback icon by clicking the gear icon.

Accounting information is sent via syslog from PSN. It is not AVP but may contain information related.

-krishnan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Same "no data found" on a couple 2.4 deployments I have right now. On 2.2, it remains on "Fetching data from server...." for about 4 minutes then eventually loads. I've never actually run it until this point.

I noticed this the other days too. Eg it would be great to see what was contained in the interim updates too. The start/stop/interims all have identical details panes. Makes no sense. I think ISE does aggregate all the bytes in/out per session I’d buy that’s it. The rest is discarded. 

If you can, rather send radius accounting to a radius server that can process the records in detail. 

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bram,

Please work with TAC or a partner to open an enhancement request. You can also do it from ISE UI from the top right feedback icon by clicking the gear icon.

Accounting information is sent via syslog from PSN. It is not AVP but may contain information related.

-krishnan