Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Posture - Check between several AV - i.e Symantec "OR" Mcafee

Ido_Nachum
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community, 

I am trying to create a policy which tests for the existence of an either/or AV - though the application might be useful

for other parameters.

After research & trial & error, I have concluded that reaching out to the community is the best course of action.

Has someone succeeded in performing this an can recommend the best application of such implementation?

attaching an example of a rule:

Example of a ruleExample of a rule

as can be shown and all know, it is an &, not an "OR".

Regards,

Ido

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use either 

a posture Dictionary Compound Condition (ISE Admin Web > Policy > Policy Elements > Conditions > Posture > Dictionary Compound Condition)

Or,

the conditions in ISE Posture Requirements (ISE Admin Web > Policy > Policy Elements > Results > Posture > Requirements), which allows "Any Selected Conditions Succeeds" 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use either 

a posture Dictionary Compound Condition (ISE Admin Web > Policy > Policy Elements > Conditions > Posture > Dictionary Compound Condition)

Or,

the conditions in ISE Posture Requirements (ISE Admin Web > Policy > Policy Elements > Results > Posture > Requirements), which allows "Any Selected Conditions Succeeds" 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: