Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE posture check using Intune MDM for Windows/MAC devices

danhamil
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have a customer that does not want to use ISE posture with the Anyconnect Posture Module to posture Windows and MAC desktops/laptops. Instead they want to use ISE's Intune MDM integration to determine whether their windows workstations or MAC workstations (via JAMF integration with Intune MDM) are compliant or non-compliant and rely on Intune's MDM posture checking.  

I know Intune's MDM integration with ISE can posture Mobile devices, but are there any caveats or issues with doing this for Windows Workstations and MAC workstations (via JAMF integration with Intune MDM) that we should be aware of?

Thanks,

-Dan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) was traditionally used for workstations (Windows and macOS) while Microsoft Intune was for mobile devices only.

Both are supported by ISE. So is JAMF.

Microsoft recently brought both Config Manager and Intune together into Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM).

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

R M C
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dan

I hope you're well.  We have a similar scenario, were you able to get anywhere with this?

Thanks

Mark

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) was traditionally used for workstations (Windows and macOS) while Microsoft Intune was for mobile devices only.

Both are supported by ISE. So is JAMF.

Microsoft recently brought both Config Manager and Intune together into Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: