cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE SSO support onelogin idp ???

vess1
Level 1
Level 1

We are using Onelogin Idp(Identity Provider) for Single Sign On(SSO) support from our UI.

I can see ISE primarily  supports PingFederate Idp for SSO along with other Idp Providers from the ISE 2.1 Release notes.

www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-1/release_notes/ise21_rn.html#50788

• (((Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
    • Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
    • SecureAuth
    • PingOne
    • PingFederate
    • Azure Active Directory)))

We want to use Onelogin as a Idp for ISE SSO integration for our project requirement, but I am unable to find the right documentation on ISE SSO with Onelogin Idp.

It would be helpful for me if anyone able to answer my queries.

Regards,

SS Vela

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From ISE Version 2.1 and above, all SAMLv2 compliant Identity Providers are supported.  OneLogin is a SAML Identity Provider, so there should be no issues.

Jason Kunst wrote:

If the system supports SAML 2.0 then it should work if they are following standards.

ISE WebSSO Integration

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From ISE Version 2.1 and above, all SAMLv2 compliant Identity Providers are supported.  OneLogin is a SAML Identity Provider, so there should be no issues.

Jason Kunst wrote:

If the system supports SAML 2.0 then it should work if they are following standards.

ISE WebSSO Integration

Thanks Charles..

It would be helpful for me if any documentation is available on ISE SSO integration with onelogin Idp.

If available please let me know the url.

Thanks,

SS Vela

There is no way to have an integration guide for every SAMLv2 Identity Provider.  The ISE side will remain the same, the specific SSO vendor may have differences, you would have to contact them if you are unfamiliar with their software.

For the ISE Side, follow the link below and scroll down to the section titled SAML v2 Identity Provider as an External Identity Source.

ISE Admin Guide

Feel free to share once you go through it

vess1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jason,

We are working on that..If working will post the details.