Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE, TACACS command accounting

gacs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team,

According to the documentation, "TACACS Command Accounting" should be one among the logging categories : 

TACACS Command Accounting : "Choose Administration > System > Logging > Logging Categories and select TACACS Command Accounting."

Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 2.0 - Reports [Cisco Identity Services Engine] - Cisco

Could you please let us know how we could configure this "TACACS command accounting" specially beyond the existing TACACS accounting?

Thank You!

Best regards, Gyorgy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gyorgy,

Looks more like a typo to me, probably something that were there before GM release or something that they had on the list to create but didn't.

I mean that if you get the CMD accounting from the TACACS Accounting category then the feature is there anyway.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paul
Level 10
Level 10

I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but if you have your network devices properly configured for command accounting you can find the commands accounted for on the Operation->Reports->Device Administration->TACACS Command Accounting report.

gacs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

Thank You, but the question is not about reporting but logging categories.

According to the documentation TACACS Command Accounting should be a category:tacacs.jpg

But even ISE 2.3 does not have this category:

isetacacs.jpg

Is there any way to see it?

Thank You!

Best regards, Gyorgy

Gyorgy,

Looks more like a typo to me, probably something that were there before GM release or something that they had on the list to create but didn't.

I mean that if you get the CMD accounting from the TACACS Accounting category then the feature is there anyway.

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: