cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Register for the monthly ISE Webinars to learn about ISE configuration and deployment.
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

ISE2.4 : Authentication report : exclude an identity from the report

We use rancid to backup our +5000 cisco devices configurations. That means that the daily ISE authentication/authorization  reports are flooded with the rancid tacacs account records.

Do you know a way to exclude an identity before the (scheduled ) report is created and sent ?

I know that I can use a filter like *jdoe* and I can use the OR operator but I have not found a "identity doesn't contain" filter. 

Any suggestion?

thanks

Gilles

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE2.4 : Authentication report : exclude an identity from the report

If you choose the Advanced Filter on your report window, 

Filter1.png

You should see the filter which will allow for the exclusion of Identities.  Click the + at the end of the row to add another row.

Filter3.png

Remember to Save the Advanced Filter

2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

If you choose the Advanced Filter on your report window, 

Filter1.png

You should see the filter which will allow for the exclusion of Identities.  Click the + at the end of the row to add another row.

Filter3.png

Remember to Save the Advanced Filter

Beginner

Fantastic :)

Thanks a lot.

It works

Gilles