Views
Helpful
Replies

Large Bank - Wants to See Active Session Count per PSN

kkaminsk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Folks,

I have a large bank that wants to see the active session count per PSN node.  What is the best way to do this?

Looking at the API docs, I see that there is an active session count under the Monitoring REST API, but can that be broken down by PSN?

Poking around the reports I did not see anything.

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The API does not split this up. The best option might be to run an active sessions report and export it to a repository. The server is listed with every session ISE is maintaining.

The report is under Reports > Endpoints and Users > Current Active Sessions

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Authentication summary will provide you the count like number of authentication handled by the psn.
The current api doesn't provides the psn wise count. You can play around with radius authentication report and can prepare a pivot table based on authentication passed by the psn on hourly basis.
-Aravind

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
The API does not split this up. The best option might be to run an active sessions report and export it to a repository. The server is listed with every session ISE is maintaining.

The report is under Reports > Endpoints and Users > Current Active Sessions
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: