Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Login page redirect to create and account

Hello,

This is my first post here, I was searching on cisco communities and I find the following script to redirect the login page to create and account

<script>

$(document).on('pageshow', function() {

if

(!(/selfregistrationcancel|selfregistrationsuccess|SELF_REGISTRATION/i).test(document.location.href)) {

$('#ui_login_self_reg_button').click();

}

});

</script>

the script works good on laptops, but I'm having problem on android phones.

If I open the browser "navigator" works good, but the problem comes to android Captive portal and chrome browser, he don't do the redirect.

Anyone knows any workaround?

Thanks,

Rodrigo Marques

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Jason,

I'm really sorry, I found the problem.
On ISE I edited the portal in English, but the users who was testing there android phones was in Portuguese Language.

I was assuming when I changed on English language the scripts will apply to the other languages. I was adding the script on Portuguese Language and is working fine.

Thanks for the help and sorry for taking your time.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you please post link to where you found it? Likely those mini-browsers don’t support javascript so well.. I’ll try to see if there is a fix

We checked it in Android mini browser as well as chrome but we didn’t get any issue in redirecting to Registration page.
What is the ISE version? Let us try with that particular version and check.

Hello,

The ise version is 2.3.0.298 with the patches 2 and 4.

I would like just to add more information. In the beggining I was just testing with Xiaomi phones(Android version 9) and didn't work.

Today I was testing with two samsung phones too. With android version 7 works good, with android version 9 didn't work.

Thanks,

Hello Jason,

I'm really sorry, I found the problem.
On ISE I edited the portal in English, but the users who was testing there android phones was in Portuguese Language.

I was assuming when I changed on English language the scripts will apply to the other languages. I was adding the script on Portuguese Language and is working fine.

Thanks for the help and sorry for taking your time.

Thank you for telling us!