Views
Helpful
Replies

MaaS360

pdelprat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

IBM MaaS360 is supposed to be a ISE MDM partner. It's seems that MaaS360 API changed from user/password to token. We try to configure ISE 2.2 to collaborate with MaaS360, but the user/password is the only possible way and MaaS360 support only token currently.

The partner has contacted IBM, and the answer from IBM is : We don't see a offcial support with Cisco ISE !!!

What's the real situation regarding ISE/MaaS360 integration ?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Pascal  

4 Replies 4

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pascal,

IBM MaaS360 is definitely a Cisco partner for ISE as mentioned in our Technical Alliance Partners - Cisco page.

I have forwarded this thread to our Technical Alliance team for them to comment on where you can find this information for your integration.

Thanks Thomas,

I'm waiting to an answer from Technical Alliance Team ...

King regards,

Pascal

Pascal,

We have been in contact with IBM management and they have informed us that the MaaS360 ISE integration is supported. They are investigating why your partner was given the 'not supported' response. There is a joint call taking place next week and I will update you on outcome post that meeting.

Kind Regards

Brian

Pascal

Please provide details/ names about your self (the customer), the partner involved and the case Reference # or trouble ticket with IBM support. IBM management needs this to get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: