cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MDM Attributes Available for Profiling

paul
Level 10
Level 10

I don't see a way to use the following attributes in profiling.  Am I missing something?

Capture.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Parag is correct here.  We currently don't expose the MDM dictionary in profiler policy at present but you can use those attributes in Authorization policy.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Parag Mahajan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As per my understanding, MDM attribute is not available in profiling.

Parag is correct here.  We currently don't expose the MDM dictionary in profiler policy at present but you can use those attributes in Authorization policy.

Regards,

-Tim

Tim,

I have come across this several times, where attributes shown on the endpoint attributes screen are not available for profiling. More and more customers are using ISE not only for authentication/authorization but to assist in their asset tracking. In this case the customer want to pull all their MDM registered devices into a profile so they can see what is left in generic Apple-Devices to help them track down personal devices or corporate devices that should be MDM managed.

I think from a flexibility perspective the majority of the attributes should be available in profiling or a way to make them available in profiling should be given to us. I know.... put in a product manager feedback request. :)

Paul,

Thanks for the feedback.  I will share your post with the PM team.

Regards,

-Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: