Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NADs behind NAT HIDE

Hello All,

Is it possible to the NADs to do tacacs authentication behind a NAT HIDE?

I have several devices in a site in old fashion way IP addressing out of RFC1918 and it must use NAT. It will use a single IP to arrive in datacenter.
Soon I'll arrange it.

Someone know if it could working fine?

Kind Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

NAT IP address can be configured as a NAD in ISE. But in your scenario you have multiple devices NATTED with Single IP. If you have multiple vendor device operating on your environment then the authorization profile will get collapsed. Single authorization policy will be applicable for those devices.

If you have single vendor you can configure the NAT IP as NAD in ISE and create authorization profile accordingly.

Note: Based on the concept, Not tested any where.

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

NAT IP address can be configured as a NAD in ISE. But in your scenario you have multiple devices NATTED with Single IP. If you have multiple vendor device operating on your environment then the authorization profile will get collapsed. Single authorization policy will be applicable for those devices.

If you have single vendor you can configure the NAT IP as NAD in ISE and create authorization profile accordingly.

Note: Based on the concept, Not tested any where.

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)