cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polling interval for PAN auto failover

danbates
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can anyone help me determine the configurable range for the polling interval for PAN auto failover?  The ISE 2.1 Admin Guide includes the following steps:

Step 6    Provide the  Polling Interval time after which the Administration node status will be checked . 
Step 7   

Provide the count for  Number of Failure Polls before Failover. 

Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 2.1 - Set Up Cisco ISE in a Distributed Environment [Cisco …

However, I am unable to determine what the options are for this setting.  Does anyone know the answer to this offhand, or perhaps have a multiple-PAN deployment available to check?

Thanks!

--Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Daniel, the ISE 2.1 GUI appears to have the range for both Polling Interval and the count it is just not written into the documentation:

This is from our ISE Alpha deployment in San Jose.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Daniel.

I will find out and get back to you and alert the docs team for the needed details.

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Daniel, the ISE 2.1 GUI appears to have the range for both Polling Interval and the count it is just not written into the documentation:

This is from our ISE Alpha deployment in San Jose.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: