Views
Helpful
Replies

Posture remediation timer

Madura Malwatte
Level 4
Level 4

ISE 2.3 patch 5

Is there a way where I can have remediation timer set to different values for different posture checks? For example can I have remediation timer set to 5 minutes for checking if any AM software is installed and a value of 180 minutes for definition file remediation?

Also can I have a user who doesn't remediate AV/AM definition file update initially move to compliant state with "Audit" setting and then move to non-compliant state if they do not remediate after a certain time?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pretty sure the answer is no you can’t have separate timers. 1 timer per posture policy. I also reached out to the experts on this to confirm

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

MajidShirzadeh
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, under Work Center > Client Processioning > Resource > Posture Agent Profiles Settings where you configure your Agent Behavior there is an option for Remediation timer.

Isn't the remediation timer under Posture > Settings > Posture General Settings? I'm already aware where it is. My question is about whether different timer values can be set for different posture requirements instead of a global value.

Pretty sure the answer is no you can’t have separate timers. 1 timer per posture policy. I also reached out to the experts on this to confirm

Jason is right! this is a global setting and it cannot be different for different posture policy.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Thanks Jason, Nidhi for the confirmation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: