cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Profiling Cisco Catalyst 9130AXI Series Unified Access Points

Hi all,

I'm working on an SDA deployment and I want to use ISE to profile the Cisco Catalyst 9130AXI Series Unified Access Points and push down the correct VLAN.

Should be simple enough, but these APs are being profiled as "Cisco-Switch" (for those that aren't aware, these new APs are actually running IOS XE!).

Has anyone here managed to get these to be profiled correctly as "Cisco-Access-Point"?

Thank in advance,

Matt.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Rising star

Re: Profiling Cisco Catalyst 9130AXI Series Unified Access Points

My advice would be to create your own AP profile with higher MCF than the default profile. Identify the attributes you wish to profile on and build out your new profile to match accordingly. HTH!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VIP Rising star

My advice would be to create your own AP profile with higher MCF than the default profile. Identify the attributes you wish to profile on and build out your new profile to match accordingly. HTH!

View solution in original post

Beginner

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that. I was thinking the same thing.

Cheers,

Matt.