cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ISE 2.3 Patch 7 has been posted. This will be the last patch for the ISE 2.3 release!
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies

Re: ISE Guest Access - Sponsor send to guests via SMS

I want to set manual SMS service for sponsor portal. Do you have procedure for the same. I have added SMS GW under Administration > Settings > SMS Gateway. But now don't able to figure out how to integrate it with my sponsor portal to send SMS.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE Guest Access - Auto send SMS Notification

Recommended new thread for different subject

you can check this guide as well

http://cs.co/ise-guest

Prescriptive guest is on this page  

I don’t have the UI in front of me but recommend you go under sponsor portal customizations section at top. Then create know accounts area. On the right is a preview page, change to settings and under there will be listed providers. Only check this that you want to use.

Check the sponsor group settings as well

If you’re going to allow guests to register themselves you would need to setup the provider under the guest portal as well.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: ISE Guest Access - Auto send SMS Notification

Recommended new thread for different subject

you can check this guide as well

http://cs.co/ise-guest

Prescriptive guest is on this page  

I don’t have the UI in front of me but recommend you go under sponsor portal customizations section at top. Then create know accounts area. On the right is a preview page, change to settings and under there will be listed providers. Only check this that you want to use.

Check the sponsor group settings as well

If you’re going to allow guests to register themselves you would need to setup the provider under the guest portal as well.