cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Re: ISE Guest Portal Customization Assistance

steven-lang
Level 1
Level 1
The first screen is the screen for deciding whether you are an employee or a guest. I modified this screen to create a button for guest access instead of a link at the bottom.
[cid:image001.png@01D563D3.FEE99D70]

Once you click on Guest Access, it takes you to the screen below to confirm your selection and register the guest with ISE.

[cid:image002.png@01D563D3.FEE99D70]
The next screen is to confirm account registered with ISE and to have the guest accept the AUP.

[cid:image003.png@01D563D3.FEE99D70]
Once the AUP is accepted, the guest will click on the Sign On button.

[cid:image004.png@01D563D3.FEE99D70]
Once the sign on is completed, the guest is presented with the final screen indicating they now have Internet access (for 24 hours).

[cid:image005.png@01D563D3.FEE99D70]
The reason I need this is to simplify the process for guests to connect to the Internet when they are at our office. We are not concerned with whether or not they know the username and password. If they disconnect they will just go through this process again and reconnect. It also allows us to keep the employee login on the same portal (they authenticate through AD and their registration is good for one year so that they can auto-connect each time they come into the office without having to go through these screens to re-authenticate each time).

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

OK i get it now, you want to hide the username/password from the login page. Guests will just get pre-filled credentials and employees will do another page flow (registration)
did you try this example? listed off http://cs.co/ise-guest
https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/ise-credentialed-guest-portal-hide-username-in-login-box/m-p/3510733

For the self-reg success screen you can uncheck the boxes for the username password being displayed under that pages settings.

View solution in original post

Try this out for the Self-reg success page: 

Please try the below script in Self-Registration Success page > Optional Content 2.

<script>
$(document).on("pageshow", function(){
$('.ui_self_reg_results_username_label').remove();
$('.ui_self_reg_results_password_label').remove();
});
</script>

In the same page right side top corner, username is displayed. If it is required to remove that as well, then please use the below script.

<script>
$('.ui-btn-right').remove();
});
</script>

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

steven-lang
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have the code I would need to put in the Optional Content 2 box to hide the Username and Password prompts along with the values for each?  This is on the Self-Registration Success Page on the Self-Registered Guest Portal.  These two fields are minimally required in order to save the portal after editing and I do not need to have them displayed on the page.

I don't see the screens can you edit above post. Also have you checked options under http://cs.co/ise-guest

steven-lang
Level 1
Level 1

I attached the screen flow in a Word doc to this post.  I did check the options under http://cs.co/ise-guest and could not find one that shows me how to not display text strings and/or variables on pages.

I am having trouble with this, please clean up this doc with smaller shots (reduced and not chopped off) and the wording on same page of the imafge

I updated the Word doc to have smaller images.

I am not concerned with the screen flow; it is fine.  I want to be able to hide the username and password text strings and their values on the Account Created (i.e. Self-Registration Success) screen (the third screen on the attached Word document).  I just need the code to copy into the ISE Optional Content 2 box for the Self-Registration Success screen on the Guest Portal Page Customization screen to allow this to occur.

OK i get it now, you want to hide the username/password from the login page. Guests will just get pre-filled credentials and employees will do another page flow (registration)
did you try this example? listed off http://cs.co/ise-guest
https://community.cisco.com/t5/identity-services-engine-ise/ise-credentialed-guest-portal-hide-username-in-login-box/m-p/3510733

For the self-reg success screen you can uncheck the boxes for the username password being displayed under that pages settings.

No, I am not sure you do yet.  I want to be able to hide the username and password text strings and their values on the Account Created (i.e. Self-Registration Success) screen (which is the third screen on the attached Word document, not the login screen). I just need the code to copy into the ISE Optional Content 2 box for the Self-Registration Success screen on the Guest Portal Page Customization screen to allow me to hide these four items.  I can not simply remove them from the ISE portal modification screen as there is an edit in place that forces you to have these two items, at a minimum, included.

OK I provided some examples how you can do on the other pages, you could adapt that, I’ll see what I can get in the next couple days

Try this out for the Self-reg success page: 

Please try the below script in Self-Registration Success page > Optional Content 2.

<script>
});
</script>

In the same page right side top corner, username is displayed. If it is required to remove that as well, then please use the below script.

<script>
$('.ui-btn-right').remove();
});
</script>

That solved my issue.  Thanks so much for your assistance with this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: