cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Release notes for ACS to ISE migration tool

umahar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there any release note for ACS to ISE migration tool which is showing the various open caveats and bug fixes in each release ?

Is every 2.4 patch release followed by a migration tool release ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
While this is looked at internally I can clarify one piece you asked about.

Previously there was not a specific ACS migration tool released for every ISE patch. There is however an ACS migration tool released for each major version of ISE though. ex. 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 each have their specific release of the ACS migration tool.

I'm also curious about the 2.4 p8 release of the ACS migration tool. Is ACS-MigrationApplication-2.4.0.908.zip backwards compatible, I'm guessing no, but I couldn't find it documented either way.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@kthiruve  is our SME on this and asked him to take a look

I am still waiting some responses from engineering as well

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
While this is looked at internally I can clarify one piece you asked about.

Previously there was not a specific ACS migration tool released for every ISE patch. There is however an ACS migration tool released for each major version of ISE though. ex. 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 each have their specific release of the ACS migration tool.

I'm also curious about the 2.4 p8 release of the ACS migration tool. Is ACS-MigrationApplication-2.4.0.908.zip backwards compatible, I'm guessing no, but I couldn't find it documented either way.