cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Remediation Option

Hello Everyone,

I am sure I am not the first person asking this question but could not find anything around it so raising in this forum.

I have a question in relation to remediation. We are using Anyconnect ISE posture stealth client and we are able to determine whether the Windows firewall service is running on not using the Posture "Service condition" using service name "MpsSvc" however I am not able to determine how can I enable this service (during remediation) once the posture fail.

As we have stealth client I am looking for an automatic remediation.

Best Regards,

Rajat Sharma

Everyone's tags (5)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Advocate

Re: Remediation Option

Try using Launch Program remediation available in Stealth mode. 

http://www.itprotoday.com/windows-8/how-can-i-stop-and-start-services-command-line

The 'net' command could be the executable and the 'start MpsSvc' the parameter.  Else could call needed commands from an executable script to perform the same function. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Advocate

Try using Launch Program remediation available in Stealth mode. 

http://www.itprotoday.com/windows-8/how-can-i-stop-and-start-services-command-line

The 'net' command could be the executable and the 'start MpsSvc' the parameter.  Else could call needed commands from an executable script to perform the same function. 

View solution in original post

Cisco Employee

Thank you....works smoothly now after creating the new remediation rule.