cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

SCCM remediation ISE 2.2 patch 1

Hi All,

I am trying to create a posture condition, to check for any critical patches not installed in the SCCM client.I went through the below docs for the setting this up.

How to Integrate Microsoft SCCM with ISE 2.1 Presentation

Cisco ISE and SCCM integration Reference Guide

I am using anyconnect 4.5 & SCCM 5.X version. I could successfully check for the SCCM installed & Enabled conditions.. However when I select my condition to check for upto date installation for critical update ( as shown in the attachment), it is failing. I am using windows 7 enterprise PC for testing

I tried with remediation action as both message text only & also automatic update, both made my posture validation fail, even though there were no missing critical patch in my test PC.

Let me know if any one has come across similar issues

Regards

Nikhil

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: SCCM remediation ISE 2.2 patch 1

I recommend you reach out to TAC for troubleshoot this further.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Cisco Employee

I recommend you reach out to TAC for troubleshoot this further.

View solution in original post

Contributor

I have already opened a TAC for the issue, but I heard a negative feedback on this from few of my friends who tried this feature. I wanted to hear from a wider audience if they could figure out any work arounds

Beginner

What is the error message that your are getting on the AnyConnect client side? can you post screenshot or the error?

Contributor

I get the message posture validation failure, I don't have a screenshot of this, I can put it tomorrow

Regards

Nikhil