Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule button doesn't work

Hello,

When i Click on schedule to configure a report on ISE, nothing appear what could be the problem please.

i tried on different navigators (IE, Mozilla, Chrome)

ISE VERSION 2.4.0.357

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please engage Cisco TAC support by opening a case.

Neither Arne BierJoseph Batangan, or Damien Miller is observing the same symptom and I am seeing somewhat similar at our alpha deployments in ISE 2.6 Patch 1 but not in ISE 2.4 Patch 9. Thus, we really need you to work with TAC to troubleshoot further.

In ISE 2.6 Patch 1, I am seeing some error in the dev tools > web console:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data[Learn More]

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Surendra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Screenshots?

Hi,

it's when I click on schdule nothing happen, i leave the windows as it is but no pop up 

Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.90

Screenshot_2019-06-20 Identity Services Engine(1).png

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

yip some screenshots would help.  I have seen strange behaviour with report scheduling at some time between ISE 2.3 and ISE 2.4 when the ISE admin user was logged in through AD account.  With local account all was fine.  But that might not be the issue in your case.  I cannot reproduce the fault today in ISE 2.4 patch 8

Hi,

it's when I click on schdule nothing happen, i leave the windows as it is but no pop up 

Google Chrome Version 75.0.37Screenshot_2019-06-20 Identity Services Engine(1).png70.90

Joseph Batangan
Level 1
Level 1

I am on the same version (patch 5) and tried to schedule a report using Chrome.  After clicking the "Schedule" button, it took 30+ seconds for the "Save as Schedule Window" to pop up.  

I concur, I get a lot of delay on this as well as the backup page. But it does work for me in Chrome on 2.4 p5 and 2.4 p8 right now.

Try incognito mode maybe.

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please engage Cisco TAC support by opening a case.

Neither Arne BierJoseph Batangan, or Damien Miller is observing the same symptom and I am seeing somewhat similar at our alpha deployments in ISE 2.6 Patch 1 but not in ISE 2.4 Patch 9. Thus, we really need you to work with TAC to troubleshoot further.

In ISE 2.6 Patch 1, I am seeing some error in the dev tools > web console:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data[Learn More]