Views
Helpful
Replies

Self registration + Firepower/FMC

crusier2015
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I already implemented with success the Pxgrid using ISE anda FMC, and Self-registration on ISE and WLC, all is working.

But on the FMC events , the "intiator user" dont show the guest user createad on ISE, is it possible to show the guest user?

tks

1.jpg2.JPG

Tutorial that i used to pxgrid integration:

http://www.network-node.com/blog/2016/8/12/firepower-60-pxgrid-integration-with-ise-ca-signed-certificate

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You may be hitting this bug: CSCvd38796 ISE doesn't save domain attribute for guest authentication with AD users (Firepower integration)-20190729 0801-1

Can you confirm that you see the guest username under Analyze->User Sessions or User Activity

Also what versions of Firepower and ISE are you using?

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please work through the TAC on this

Hi Jason, i would like to know if it is possible , and if yes, can you send a book or tutorial ? In this moment the TAC it is not a option.

And who marked your ansewer as  "Accepted solution"???

TKs

I will check with the SME to see but right now i don't think its working, sending to TAC is an accepted solution if there is a bug.

Hi,

You may be hitting this bug: CSCvd38796 ISE doesn't save domain attribute for guest authentication with AD users (Firepower integration)-20190729 0801-1

Can you confirm that you see the guest username under Analyze->User Sessions or User Activity

Also what versions of Firepower and ISE are you using?

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

Hi John,

I will check the versions and back here, but in this enviroment i´m using the self user register on ise, i havent integrate an AD connection, the users are stored on ISE database.

tks

Tks, so if not possible that means the Firesight cant see the initial user events when this user is a guest?

And im didnt understand why your first answer was marked as the accept solution.

please open tac case on this to get them to look at it. This might be bug like he said. nothing we can fix here besides tell you the bug like he did,
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: