cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor Portal - Account Details view - Hiding print button

scott.stapleton
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to hide a button on the Acccount Details View page; the Print button specifically. Using the inspector in my browser I do not see a unique name for these buttons as I see with, for example, the Notices button. Can anyone suggest the code required?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Try following script in the Sponsor Portal > Page customizations > Sponsor Portal Settings > Instructional Text

<script>

$(document).ready(function(){

setTimeout(function() {

$('#printAccount').hide();

}, 5000);                    

});

</script>

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
investigating this. please expect answer response might take over a week as I will be on PTO. Will see if my coworker can help as well.

Thanks Jason.

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can disable print button from the sponsor group. Select the sponsor group you want to edit and scroll down and uncheck 'View/print guests' passwords' option. As its name specifies it disables the view function as well as reset ability.

Thanks. However when you disable the button this way it also removes the button from within the 'Resend' dialogue box. The reason I want to remove this button is because it's redundant and you end up with, in my case, a button called 'Resend or print' and 'Print'. I don't need this additional button that says 'Print'.

Try following script in the Sponsor Portal > Page customizations > Sponsor Portal Settings > Instructional Text

<script>

$(document).ready(function(){

setTimeout(function() {

$('#printAccount').hide();

}, 5000);                    

});

</script>

Thanks - this did the trick!