cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ISE 2.3 Patch 7 has been posted. This will be the last patch for the ISE 2.3 release!
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor Portal - Account Details view - Hiding print button

I would like to hide a button on the Acccount Details View page; the Print button specifically. Using the inspector in my browser I do not see a unique name for these buttons as I see with, for example, the Notices button. Can anyone suggest the code required?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Sponsor Portal - Account Details view - Hiding print button

Try following script in the Sponsor Portal > Page customizations > Sponsor Portal Settings > Instructional Text

<script>

$(document).ready(function(){

setTimeout(function() {

$('#printAccount').hide();

}, 5000);                    

});

</script>

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

investigating this. please expect answer response might take over a week as I will be on PTO. Will see if my coworker can help as well.

Thanks Jason.

Cisco Employee

You can disable print button from the sponsor group. Select the sponsor group you want to edit and scroll down and uncheck 'View/print guests' passwords' option. As its name specifies it disables the view function as well as reset ability.

Thanks. However when you disable the button this way it also removes the button from within the 'Resend' dialogue box. The reason I want to remove this button is because it's redundant and you end up with, in my case, a button called 'Resend or print' and 'Print'. I don't need this additional button that says 'Print'.

Cisco Employee

Try following script in the Sponsor Portal > Page customizations > Sponsor Portal Settings > Instructional Text

<script>

$(document).ready(function(){

setTimeout(function() {

$('#printAccount').hide();

}, 5000);                    

});

</script>

Thanks - this did the trick!