cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tacacs+ for Cisco and third party router (HP , Juniper)

premvishwakarma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking a solution for AAA Tacacs+ server.

We need to comman authentication, Authorization and Accounting with Cisco, HP and Juniper devices.

We need per user / ip level  restrictions.

I have tried with free Tacacs+ server but my authorization part is not working properly.

is the Cisco ISE will fulfill the requirement.

I have 500+ devices and the requirement is for DATA CENTER.

Regards,

Prem Vishwakartma

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Prem,

Yes. ISE will work with third party vendors as well.

Please look at the ISE device administration community site for further details.

ISE Device Administration (TACACS+)

ISE Design & Integration Guides will give you information on the all the design and implementation aspects.

We also have a ISE POV and you can take advantage of this if you are a partner that supports TACACS+ use case to show case for demonstration.

Thanks

Krishnan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

kthiruve
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Prem,

Yes. ISE will work with third party vendors as well.

Please look at the ISE device administration community site for further details.

ISE Device Administration (TACACS+)

ISE Design & Integration Guides will give you information on the all the design and implementation aspects.

We also have a ISE POV and you can take advantage of this if you are a partner that supports TACACS+ use case to show case for demonstration.

Thanks

Krishnan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: